- 16' /
- Directress: Zuzanna Grajcewicz /
- Country of production: Poland /
- Production: Łódź Film School /
- Facilitator: Gogol Foundation /
- Co-financing: Polish Film Institute /
- Sales: KFF Sales & Promotion /
- Broadcasting: Telewizja Polska S.A., Canal+
A teasing story about relationships. In a world where there are no more animals, a specialized company hires people who pretend to be them. The unusual arrangement between the "master" and the "charge" makes the viewers confront questions about human nature and the concept of the need to dominate.
Gogol Foundation facilitated the project pro-bono by complete production managing, housing and grip equipment supplying on the stage of production and VFX services on the stage of post-production.