- 28' /
- Directress: Adelina Borets /
- Country of production: Poland, Ukraine /
- Production: Warsaw Film School, Kinhouse Studio /
- Facilitator: Gogol Foundation /
- Co-financing: Polish Film Institute, STROOM
Based on true events, the story of a teenage Luca who ends up in a religious drug addiction center run by the self-proclaimed priest Antonio. The despotic regime, moral and physical torture make him realize that the only way to survive is to run away.
Gogol Foundation facilitated the project pro-bono by scipt consulting and rehearsal shooting management at the stage of development and editing consulting at the stage of post-production.