- in production /
- Director: Mohammed Almughanni /
- Country of production: Poland, Palestine /
- Production: Gogol Film, Gaza Films, Łódź Film Commission /
- Facilitator: Gogol Foundation /
- Co-financing: Polish Film Institute, Doha Film Institute, AFAC, Palestinian Cultural Fund
A child whose family tries to issue him an ID document that proves his existence and gives him the right to education, healthcare and movement outside of the Palestinian refugee camp of Shatila in Beirut, Lebanon. Through the process, many of the family’s old secrets are revealed.