- 26' /
- Director: Maciej Białoruski /
- Country of production: Poland /
- Production: Łódź Film School /
- Facilitator: Gogol Foundation /
- Co-financing: Polish Film Institute
Emilia, an employee of the evaluation industry leader, tries to break her soul from the corporate claw. She sets off on an unreal journey under the pretext of completing a business task. A mission on the verge of sleep and reality will show her youthful, long-buried dreams. Will she find her shovel? How far does the rabbit hole go and what will happen when you come out of it?
Gogol Foundation facilitated the project pro-bono by set managing on the stage of production.